Stand Out From The Rest With Premium Retail & Product Labels
Give your brand that premium, eye-catching look by printing your own retail and product labels in-house. Having a colour label printer comes with numerous benefits as you can easily modify label batch designs while staying up to date with customer trends and interests. Similarly, it is an effective way to visually communicate with consumers, as by using eye-catching promotional labels will help you stand out from your competitors while drawing customers to your product.
With our colour label printing solution, you can simply print custom labels for promotional, branding, pricing and shelf edge labels.
If you are looking for a printing and labelling solution for your business, contact us today for expert advice.
Retail / Product / Promotional Printer & Label Solutions
The Epson C7500G is a reliable, cost-effective colour label printer - aimed at customers who are in need of durable, customised labels. With fast printing speeds up to 300mm per second with an impressive 600dpi printing resolution, you can produce easy to read labels even at tiny text levels, perfect for where literary quality is most important.
Click here to buy the Epson C7500G Industrial Colour Label Printer - prices start from £5,392.68.
Or if you would like to receive a free label sample pack from the Epson C7500G, please contact us today.
Types Of Labels Used Within Retail Environments:
- Product Labels – finding or creating new products and developing ranges is a great way to expand your brand and will require labels to promote your products at the shelf edge or online to attract customers.
- Shelf Edge Labels – Allowing efficient placement of products, price display to customers, a use to promotional offers and to ease stock control (with the use of barcodes).
- Price Markdown Labels – Effectively display reduced items to customers, increase sales of close to date products.
- Promotional Labels – 3 for 2, buy one get one free – display your special offers effectively with promotional labels.
- Security Labels – tamper evident, void and brand protection labels are ideal for retailers selling electronic or high cost products to prevent theft and tampering.
- Theft Prevention Labels - Anti-theft labels are widely used in the retail environment to prevent theft at the point of sale typically using electromagnetic or radio frequency labels.
- Logistic/Transportation Labels – distributing your products between stores or from your manufacturing plant requires labels to ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location.
Call us now on 01536 414 222 or email email@example.com to discuss the perfect solution for your business.