The UK retail sector is set to steadily increase over the next five years, however with the current economic climate companies who can not compete against shrinking margins will suffer.
This makes labelling in retail incredibly important, utilising labels to allow you to remain competitive in your market through the use of eye-catching product labels or promotional labels to shift stock.
Labelling for retail:
- Product Labels – finding or creating new products and developing ranges is a great way to expand your brand and will require labels to promote your products at the shelf edge or online to attract customers.
- Shelf Edge Labels – Allowing efficient placement of products, price display to customers, a use to promotional offers and to ease stock control (with the use of barcodes).
- Price Markdown Labels – Effectively display reduced items to customers, increase sales of close to date products.
- Promotional Labels – 3 for 2, buy one get one free – display your special offers effectively with promotional labels.
- Security Labels – tamper evident, void and brand protection labels are ideal for retailers selling electronic or high cost products to prevent theft and tampering.
- Theft Prevention Labels - Anti-theft labels are widely used in the retail environment to prevent theft at the point of sale typically using electromagnetic or radio frequency labels.
- Logistic/Transportation Labels – distributing your products between stores or from your manufacturing plant requires labels to ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location.