Iron on Labels
Iron on labels consist of a fabric label that can be cut and ironed onto clothing, bedding or soft furnishings. Ideal for name labels for schools, iron on labels can be supplied as a kit with a Zebra desktop printer. These labels can be used with a computer or a keyboard display unit on location for stand alone printing.
Domestic Iron on Material
The desktop kit provides a total solution for your school or business to supply labels to a school, out of the box ready to print with a Zebra desktop printer, free basic label design software, iron on labels and ribbon. Labels and ribbons available to buy online are appropriate for household washing only.
Iron on label material is high quality coated nylon with a backing suitable for ironing straight onto fabric. The compatible resin ribbons provide the ultimate in chemical and heat resistance print.
Iron on labels are fast and easy to use, AM Labels offers two starter solutions:
- PC solution
Allows you to design and print iron on labels from your computer. Complete with the Zebra desktop thermal transfer printer, 2 rolls of 50mm x 35M continuos iron on labels and 1 roll of 55mm x 70M resin ribbon, this can be used with Zebra Designer software.
- Standalone solution Allows you to design iron on labels from your computer and transfer them to the keyboard display unit which allows you to print the iron on labels without the need for a computer. E.g. in a school, at an exhibition. The solution includes the Zebra desktop thermal transfer printer, 2 rolls of 50mm x 35M continuos iron on labels and 1 roll of 55mm x 70M resin ribbon, Labelview basic and a Zebra keyboard display unit.
Industrial Iron on Material
For industrial washing, AM Labels offers a wide range of durable fabrics which can resist moisture, abrasion, heat, fading, cracking, drying, dry cleaning and other solvents.
High quality HL30 and HL35 resin ribbons combined with fabric labels produce high resolution, high quality labels for the apparel industry. This combination of products offers long life, excellent durability and will withstand the rigours of dry-cleaning, ironing and steam pressing.
Instructions for applying iron on labels:
- Using a general-purpose iron and ironing board set the iron to “dry” mode temperature setting 130 – 170 degrees (middle setting).
- Using the flat surface of iron hold the name tag in place with the iron for 10 – 15 seconds. (Use a protective cloth on delicate fabrics.)
- Do not move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down.
- Repeat three times to prevent snagging and improve adhesion.
Call or email email@example.com for a quote or sample labels.
- Camp clothing
- Residents' personal clothing
- School uniforms
- Work wear for Long-term care facilities
- Travel clothes
- Shirts, Blouses and Sweaters
- Underwear and Bathing Suits
- Hats, Caps, Bedding and Towels
- Robes and Nightgowns
- Ties and Belts
- Trousers and Shorts or Skirts and Dresses
- Socks, Stockings, Scarves and Handkerchiefs
School name tags, designed with children in mind.
Domestic iron on labels have been specially manufactured so they won't fall off while children play or fade after the numerous washes children's clothes have to go through. School name tags can help reduce the amount of children's clothing cluttering school offices when they have been lost and help reduce the costs for parents of replacing lost items.
Iron on labels pay for themselves.
School's can make a return on their investment by purchasing their school name tags and reselling the printed product to parents. All you need to get started is a desktop label printer and your iron on label solution.