High Temperature / Tack Adhesive
Recommended for hard-to-label applications requiring high adhesion:
- Product labelling (plastic surfaces)
- UL/CSA product labelling
- Appliance rating plate labelling
- Tyre labelling
High temperature labels require specialist permanent adhesive that will withstand high temperatures for many specialist applications.
Standard permanent adhesive will perform up to 60 - 80°C, if your application sees labels needing to withstand higher temperatures than 80°C you will need a high temperature adhesive. High temperature labels can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
Recommended for high temperature applications:
- Printed circuit board (PCB) labelling - high temperature labels for PCBs allow for tracking of electrical components throughout the production process as well as the labelling of finished products.
- Autoclave labelling (sterilising surgical instruments). Autoclave labels are designed to withstand some of the harshest autoclave environments to ensure you have a traceable sample every time.
- High-pressure high temperature sterilisation designed to remove contaminates and germs, will not remove autoclave labels.
- UL/CSA compliance product labelling.
- Asset labelling.
- Automotive labelling.
- Serial plate labelling.