Standard permanent adhesive is suitable for the majority of applications that require a label to be applied and not removed. Standard permanent adhesive is suitable for non-polar surfaces, films, and corrugated board, but not recommended for labelling highly curved surfaces.
There are varieties of permanent adhesive specially designed to fulfill specialist applications:
- Wine labelling applications where wash-off properties aren't required.
- Labelling of curved surfaces. Specially designed for labelling of small diameter pharmaceutical bottles and test tubes.
- Highly cohesive clear adhesive for filmic face material. Suitable for clear-on-clear constructions and overlaminating films. Long term available adhesive for pharmaceutical no label look applications.
- Direct food labelling applications - raw materials conform to FDA 21CFR 175.105 (indirect food contact) as well as FDA 21 CFR 176. 170 (direct contact with aqueous and fatty food) and FDA 21 CFR 176.180 (direct contact with dry food). Suitable for paper face materials only, excluding direct thermal materials. (RP36 FG)
- Direct labelling of meat according to the Regulation (EC) No 1760/2000; identification and registration of bovine animals and Regarding labelling of beef and beef products. (RP 36 ML)
- Labelling of bottles, cans, etc. that are susceptible to moist or wet surfaces. The composition of the adhesive makes it suitable for use in food packaging and pharmaceutical applications.