New & Exclusive - SATO CL4NX Plus Industrial Printer
Designed to optimise precision and deliver fast and exceedingly efficient print runs, the SATO CL4NX Plus Industrial Printer is ideal for use in a wide range of medium to high volume printing applications, in industries such as manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, healthcare and food. Available with a print resolution of 200, 300 or 600 dpi, the CL4NX Plus integrates effortlessly into existing workflows and is compatible with a wide range of media including roll and fan fold labels.
In addition to offering an exceedingly fast print speed of up to 14 inches per second, the CL4NX Plus delivers quick data processing and optional environmentally friendly linerless media support, improving sustainability, productivity and operational efficiency. What’s more, the industry-leading CL4NX Plus thermal printer has a ribbon capacity that is 30 per cent higher than that of similar models, reducing the frequency in which roll replacement is required and further maximising productivity. Allowing for a customised user interface, the CL4NX Plus features a large colour screen display, providing videos on print-set up and operation for additional ease-of-use.
AM Labels has recently received the SATO Application Enabled Printing (AEP) Certification, allowing the company to develop and sell fully-customisable standalone software for a range of applicable printers, including the SATO CL4NX Plus industrial printer.
AEP is an innovative system that increases flexibility by enabling the customisation of operations, as well as providing the capacity to connect devices such as scanners, keypads and weighing scales. AML can now develop bespoke and personalised AEP solutions that have been developed in-house, maximising flexibility for the end user. Not only this, the CL4NX Plus also features SATO Online Services (SOS), a cloud-based preventative maintenance service that remotely monitors the status of the printer for advanced error detection.
SATO CL4NX Plus Industrial Thermal Label Printer Features Include:
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including those used in manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, healthcare, retail and the food industry
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printer
- 200, 300 or 600 dpi print resolution
- Exceedingly fast print speed of up to 14 ips
- Compatible with a wide range of media including roll or fan-fold die cut labels, plain paper face stock, synthetics and continuous stock
- Suitable for labels with a maximum width of 128 mm
- Suitable for ribbons with a maximum length of 600 mm
- Adjustable black mark (reflective) sensor and a fixed gap (transmissive) sensor
- USB (type A and B), Ethernet, RS232C and Bluetooth interfaces as standard, with option for WLAN, WiFi Certified, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band (2.4GHz, 5GHz)
- Plug-and-play option to increase efficiency
- Large colour screen display providing videos on print set-up and operation
- Preventative maintenance offered through SATO Online Services (SOS)
- Multiple emulation support (SZPL, SEPL, SDPL, SIPL,STCL)
- Option for Cutter, Dispenser with Internal Liner Rewinder, Linerless Kit, Real-Time Clock, Barcode Checker Kit and External Rewinder
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited, explains: “We are delighted to add the SATO CL4NX Plus printer to our extensive and wide-ranging portfolio. Combining high quality printing with best-in-class speeds and a powerful performance, the SATO CL4NX Plus is an excellent addition to environments where quality, accuracy, and speed are key requirements.
“As well as providing businesses with the opportunity to strengthen and develop their operational capabilities, the CL4NX Plus maximises sustainability and reduces costs, offering a cutting-edge and exceedingly cost-effective solution to high quality in-house label production.”
Or click here to view our whole range of industrial label printers.