AM Stand-Alone Label Printer - Video
The AM Stand-Alone label printing system allows you to create and produce labels at the click of a button, without the need to be connected to a PC. Ideal for when environmental, cost or other reasons prevent you from using a PC.
Designed for label printing in distributed or remote locations, the Intermec range printers, combined with our in-house developed software application, gives you the ability to store and update your product database on the printer via USB memory.
The labelling software is stored on the printer and the only additional requirement is a standard plug in numeric or QWERTY keypad.
• Software: Printer application, database and label format
• Software Deployment: USB memory device or via a network.
• Data Access: USB memory device or via a network
• Printer Display: 2.36 inch, 640x480 colour LCD (larger screen printers are available)
• Data Entry: Standard numeric or QWERTY keypad
• Functionality: User selectable functions, conditional formatting and calculations.
• Display Graphics: Yes
• Printer Log: A log of labels printed (products labels) can be accessed remotely
• Print Method: Direct thermal or thermal transfer label printing
• Print Resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
• Label Width: Up to 101mm (4” wide)
• Print Speed: Up to 203mm / Sec (8 inches/Sec)
• Time and Date: Yes
Or click here to view our whole range of stand alone printing solutions.