Northamptonshire based labelling, bar coding and software solution specialist, AM Labels Ltd (AML) has developed a brand new, powerful stand-alone label printing system. The system is low cost, provides a high level of functionality and all in a remarkably small footprint.
Using their extensive knowledge in all aspects of labelling, from design to production, AML has developed their own Stand-Alone label printing system to support a wide range of businesses from small independents to multi-national retailers. And thanks to the innovative AML software stored within the printing system, even remote locations can update their information database directly via a USB memory device or remotely via the internet. The excellent printing system software includes a number of features that identify the Stand-Alone system as a practical and highly functional product, including displaying database information, conditional formatting, calculations, graphics and user selectable options. As a result of the extensive software features and functionality, the system is the ideal solution for food labelling.
For example, the user can enter a specific product code and the printer will display the stored product description and price, this can then be amended at any time before printing the labels. The system will even recognise allergens and print them in bold text to conform to the latest food labelling regulations. The AM Labels Stand-Alone label printing system utilises the Intermec label printer range with built-in colour screen to provide user information and instructions. Intermec label printers are available, in 2” and 4” desktop and industrial versions.
The labelling software is stored on the printer and the only additional requirement is a standard plug in numeric or QWERTY keypad. Tony Mariani, Managing Director at AM Labels says:
“We have been working closely with a large manufacturing company over the last year to develop this system and we believe it has strong unique features. It complements our more powerful stand-alone touch screen system, which allows the user to select a product without knowing the product code."
Key features and benefits of the Stand-Alone label printing system:
• Software: Printer application, database and label format
• Software Deployment: USB memory device or via a network.
• Data Access: USB memory device or via a network
• Printer Display: 2.36 inch, 640x480 colour LCD (larger screen printers are available)
• Data Entry: Standard numeric or QWERTY keypad
• Functionality: User selectable functions, conditional formatting and calculations.
• Display Graphics: Yes
• Printer Log: A log of labels printed (products labels) can be accessed remotely
• Print Method: Direct thermal or thermal transfer label printing
• Print Resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
• Label Width: Up to 101mm (4” wide)
• Print Speed: Up to 203mm / Sec (8 inches/Sec)
• Time and Date: Yes
For more information on the Stand-Alone label printing system, please call AM Labels on 01536 414 222 or visit www.amlabels.co.uk. Or click here to view our whole range of stand alone printers.