Now available on AM Labels online store is the Toshiba DB-EA4D double-sided printer.
Having won the coveted international "iF product design award" 2012, the Toshiba DB-EA4D was described by Mr. Frank Zierenberg, the responsible Manager for the iF product design award, as having “passed our stringent criteria to represent best practice Design for sustainability, functionality and degree of innovation and is a deserving winner of this award."
The main feature of the DB-EA4D is its ability to print on both sides of the label. It does this by using two thermal print heads to simultaneously print on the front and back sides of a direct thermal label.
This is beneficial as it cuts down the number of consumables used where duel output is required (such as in the logistics industry). This double-sided printer is also environmentally friendly. With standard single sided printing the backing paper of labels becomes waste, but with the DB-EA4D’s double sided printing that space can be utilised - eliminating waste and reducing the environmental impact.
The DB-EA4D’s innovative design opens a world of new applications, such as;
- Post and logistics Postage label with receipt; cards or tags on mail cages and bags
- Retail Transaction receipts with returns policy or warranty information; satisfaction surveys: ingredients and nutritional information; price tags
- Transport Airport boarding passes, train and bus tickets, with relevant promotions
- Petrol stations Pump receipt with special offers and promotions; in-store announcements; travel tips
- Manufacturing Product marking with shipping and logistics information
- Gaming, lottery and ticketing Seasonal games; special offers and promotions; discounts and coupons; event registration and name badge labelling
- Rental services Double-sided vehicle ID ticket
- Internet and online services Shipping label with picking list
- Self-service Transaction receipts; intelligent deposit receipts; account statements; promotions, offers and surveys,
Just to name a few.
The compact, rugged and robust design of the Toshiba DB-EA4D ensures the printer has the flexibility to operate in any environment or application, from diverse manufacturing requirements to confined retail and logistical operations
Maintenance is easy with tool-less replacement of important components, such as the print head and platen roller, and the auto feed function enables quick, trouble-free paper loading without having to open the cover. For ease of use, the DB-EA4D comes with an intuitive LCD backlit menu which is supported by colour LED notification lights. The colours used are also distinguishable by the visually impaired.
This high performing printer can reach speeds of up to 6ips while printing 4 inch wide double sided labels and receipts.
The DB-EA4D comes with BarTender Ultralite as standard, and with the option to download enhanced software, customers can design their own labels to meet their specific business needs. Optional extras include a paper roll holder, which gives the printer greater flexibility and reduces media reloading downtime.
For any further enquiries about products email email@example.com or call 01536 414222 today and speak to one of our friendly sales assistants, who will be more than happy to help.
Click on a link below to view product:
Click on the link to view the Toshiba DB-EA4D.