- Longer lasting print and a better colour stability.
- Resistant to fade when subjected to UV light (sunlight).
- The ink is more smudge and water resistant.
- Pigment black inks offer better print quality for printing images.
- More expensive than dye inks.
- Currently only available in Black.
- Slower to dry.
- Not recommended for use on Gloss papers.
- More vibrant colours than pigment inks.
- Dye-based black inks offer better print quality for printing text.
- Quicker to dry.
- When used with Gloss Paper is resistant against water and oils.
- The print can fade in time if subject to UV (sunlight).
|Primera LX400 Printer|
|Primera LX800 Printer|
|VIP VP2020 / VP485 Printer|
|Fade Resistant to UV Light|