Whatever happened to the Eltron Orion?
The good old Eltron Orion, wherever did that beauty disappear to? Here’s how the story goes. In 1998, printing giant Zebra merged with Camarillo, California-based Eltron International.
Once the merge was complete, Zebra re-branded the then known Eltron Orion as the Zebra LP/TLP series printers.In August 2009, Zebra announced the final dates of manufacture for the LP&TLP series of printers and the introduction of the G-Series, the replacement for the highly popular LP/TLP series.
Zebra G-Series Benefits:
- Easy to set up and use within your application, complete with free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels.
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep.
- User friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading.
- Selft adjusting label guide
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across).
- Ideal for low volume printing at speeds up to 6” (152mm) per second (500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size).
- Greater connectivity options with the option of 10/100 Ethernet, wireless and/or Bluetooth.
Call 01536 414222 or click here to view more information on the G-Series and to buy online