The highly successful Symbol MC9000-K handheld computers are shortly being discontinued. These handhelds have been the backbone of mobile work in warehouses and industrial environments, but now a new level of technology has been introduced by Motorola.
The new MC9500-K represents another industry first from Motorola - the creation of MAX (Mobility Architecture eXtensions). MAX embodies a whole new advance in technology, offering a universal accessory system, groundbreaking modular technology, and improved day-to-day management.
The MC9500-K offers many additional benefits over the MC9000-K models:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system.
- Increased memory: 128MB RAM/512MB Flash.
- Optional three mega pixel flash-enabled digital colour camera.
- Increased battery size from 2200 to 4800mAh.
- GPS and voice capability.
- 3.7 inch VGA Colour (TFT) Display (640 x 480) with touch panel and backlight.
- Interchangeable Keypads and WAN (wireless area network) cards.
- Interactive sensor technology enabling dynamic screen orientation.
- Battery management - power preservation, charge and life indicators.
Check out the video:
Take advantage of some of the great offers on models still available from AM Labels go to www.amlabels.co.uk.