The highly successful Symbol P360 / P460 and P370 / P470 handheld scanners are being discontinued next quarter. These handheld scanners have long formed the basis of intelligent scanning in warehouses and retail environments. Now the time has come to step aside and allow the next generation of technology to take centre stage.
The new MT2000 Series represents another industry first from Motorola - the creation of the handheld mobile terminal. Combining a scanner and mobile computer, the MT2000 provides the flexibility for a vast array of applications. The new MT2000 is available in two models, the MT2090 and MT2070. Both models offer built in Bluetooth for connection to a Point-of-Sale terminal, pc or mobile printer up to 300 ft./91.44m away. The MT2090 offers 802.11a/b/g for real time connectivity in your environment.
The MT2000 Series offers many additional benefits over the P360, P460, P370 and P470 models:
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating system.
- Pre-loaded with inventory software and an MCL client to facilitate porting of legacy applications (pre-licensed on the MC2070 only).
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 300ft./91.44m away (2.4 GHz class I radio).
- MC2090 offers 802.11a/b/g wireless connectivity.
- 320 x 240 QVGA colour display, easy to view regardless of lighting - from bright sunlight to dimly lit warehouses.
- Increased battery size from 1100 to 2400mAh Lithium Ion battery.
- Wider range of data capture choices - 1D Laser, 1D/2D Imager, 1D/2D High Density (HD) Imager or Direct Part Mark (DPM) Imager.
- 21-key enhanced soft keypad with navigational keys, enabling design of easy-to-use applications with a highly intuitive interface.
Click here to find out more about the Symbol MT2000 Series
Take advantage of some of the great offers on discontinued models still available from AM Labels go to www.amlabels.co.uk.
Discontinuation dates TBC.