Zebra ZM400 Industrial Label Printer
Enquiry for stock availability
The Zebra ZM400 industrial thermal transfer label printer brings added flexibility to the popular Z Series platform, which has always stood out from the competition in terms of both performance and price. With 10-inches-per-second print speed, industry-leading throughput, rugged reliability, and a wide selection of options, the ZM400 is fullfull-sized metal printer enhances productivity in tough environments and demanding applications.
The new Z Series printers are ideal to connect with most warehouse/manufacturing and business applications.
This robust printer is better connected to your network—through USB 2.0, 802.11b/g secure wireless, or our new ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server that allows simultaneous parallel and Ethernet connectivity. They’re better connected to your applications—with RFID Ready investment protection, choice of print resolution including 600 dpi, and XMLEnabled printing as a standard feature. And they’re better connected to your needs—with easy setup via a large, easy-to-read front panel that includes Asian-language support; easy loading of supplies; and easy maintenance with quick-changing printheads and platens
- By printing 10 inches per second, the Zebra ZM400 output labels quickly and efficiently, maximizing productivity
- The ZM400 comes with Zebra Designer V2 labelling software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- The die cast metal construction provides rugged reliability for the tough environments and demanding applications of manufacturing plants and distribution centres
- Prints text and bar codes efficiently
- Includes ZebraNet Bridge for the efficiency of centralised printer management
The Zebra ZM400 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to a four or eight hour onsite support contract.
We can also provide labels for you to use on the ZM400, view the 'Labels' tab at the bottom and select the size you need. If you need different sizes or materials please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide you with a quote.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.