Zebra TLP 2824 printer
Enquiry for stock availability
The TLP 2824 from Zebra are thoughtfully designed and offers many of the features you would get from a larger printer. With both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing capabilities it is a convenient solution for printing labels that may be exposed to heat or direct sunlight.
A space saver with an extremely small footprint, the TLP 2824 is suited to a number of applications including retail product or shelf marking, pharmaceutical labels, laboratory samples, patient records and asset management.
- Small, lightweight design, will fit on all desks and surfaces without taking up much room
- Comes with free Zebra Designer label software
- Designed for easy use, complete beginners will find them simple to set up and operate
- User friendly design allows for quick media loading
- Less prone to paper jams than laser and dot matrix printers
Using the Zebra TLP 2824 and Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU) will enable you to easily select and print your label designs without the need for a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra TLP 2824 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.
We still sell Labels, Ribbons and Software for this discontinued product.