Zebra R4Mplus RFID Printer
Able to support ultra-high-frequency (UHF) transponders from providers such as Philips Semi-Conductors, the R4Mplus offers unique flexibility by providing both “read and write” and “read only” options.
UHF transponders are perfect for tagging pallets, cartons, and cases throughout the supply chain because their long read ranges allow for unattended batch reading. Count on the R4Mplus with its die cast metal construction for dependable performance in your distribution centre or warehouse environment.
R4Mplus printers are perfect for RFID applications in inventory management, asset tracking, distribution, shipping/receiving and supply chain management.
- Offers configurations that can meet regional RFID regulatory requirements
- Support for companies who wish to run RFID pilot programmes
- Supports a number of tag types, including EPC UHF and ISO 18000-6B UHF protocols
- A variety of connectivity options, and complex multi-language font support
- Rugged metal construction and clear media window for trouble-free monitoring and loading
The Zebra R4M Plus RFID printers have a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.