Zebra LS2208 Scanner, USB Kit (Including Stand), Black
The Zebra LS2208 barcode scanner is suitable for checkout applications in the retail sector. The LS2208 is also suited to service and healthcare environments including laboratory, pharmacy, patient records and reception where scanning is fixed to a computer or till.
- Easy to setup and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation
- Increase user productivity with free stand for hands free scanning at the till
- User-friendly lightweight design, maximise performance and accuracy of scanning
- Multi-interfaces allows for connection to virtually any system, future proof your investment
- Durability - Can withstand multiple 1.5m drops onto concrete, increase productivity with fewer repairs and lower support costs.
The Zebra LS2208 comes with a 5 year factory warranty.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
|Supported Barcodes||Standard 1D|
|Cable Options||IBM 468X/9X / PS2 Wedge / RS232 / Synapse / Undecoded / USB / Wand|
|Device Colour||White or Black|
|Device Stand||Hands free|
|Drop Resistence Concrete (M)||1.5|
|Scan Distance||0 - 400mm|
|Scan Width (mm)||30 - 450|
|Scans (per second)||100|
|Size in mm (WxDxH)||63 x 84 x 152|