Zebra LP 2844Z Printer
Enquiry for stock availability
The LP 2844Z desktop printer brings powerful performance and exceptional versatility to the desktop class. With serial, parallel and USB interfaces, plus network connection options, this printer meets a variety of connectivity needs.
- Easily integrates into a variety of applications including shipping/receiving, Warehousing and inventory control, Healthcare specimen labelling and patient tracking
- Uses ZPL II a universal language for Zebra printers, simplifies label formatting and enables compatibility with other Zebra printers
- Flexible connectivity with serial, parallel and USB interfaces
- Stand alone print option by purchasing a Keyboard Display Unit (KDU)
- Less prone to paper jams than laser and dot matrix printers
Using the Zebra LP 2844Z and Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU Plus) will enable you to easily select and print your label designs without the need for a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
We still sell Labels, Ribbons and Software for this discontinued product - please use the links below: