Onsite Standard Installation: 1 Hour, Up to 4 Users
Efficient installation of new printers and software often requires specialist knowledge to make sure that the product is installed properly and provides the best performance.
- Printer/Software installed by a fully qualified engineer
- Product demonstration
- Network installation available over single or multiple sites
- Increase efficiency of work, better understanding of printers and software enables quicker and more effective use
AM Labels offer a simple range of installation options that are customisable to your requirements:
- Standard Installation - 1 hour Service
An engineer will set-up the printer, connecting the printer to a local PC. The engineer will then demonstrate how to load media and carry out user maintenance. Or: An Engineer will install the software, ensuring communication with a local printer.
- Standard Plus Installation - 2 hours Service
As “Standard Installation” course incorporating communicating with a network, setting up IP and ensuring communication with network.
- System Install - 3 hours Service
As “Standard Installation” course combining installation of both software onto a local PC and installation of the printer. The engineer will demonstrate software design programme (1 label design) and printer use and user maintenance.
- System Plus Install - 4 hours Service
As “System Install” Course but network software version and/or a network printer Standard Install.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your installation requirements.