Print and Apply - round the corner labelling of small boxes
Enquiry for stock availability
Automatic print and apply system for applying labels (round the corner) to two sides of a product or carton. Labels are automatically transferred to two vacuum plates. Both vacuum plates then move forward via pneumatic pistons. The label is applied to the first side of the product by a tamp or blow action and the second side of the label is applied via a wipe-on action.
- Little pressure is applied to the product, making it suitable for smaller items
- Ideal for small to medium runs of labels or situations where the information varies (e.g. date and batch codes and serial numbering.
- Accurate and consistent placement of labels
- Increase production throughput and reduce labour costs
- Can be mounted directly on the production line or mounted on a robust floor stand supplied by AM Labels
- Range of labelling software available, in addition to stand alone solutions eliminating the need for a PC
The Urano Pneumatic Concorde has now been discontinued, for an alternative please see our Urano Wipe On Concorde page.
For extra advice and a detailed discussion on how the Urano label applicator can help you, please don't hesitate to contact us. We have the knowledge and expertise in supplying the right solution for your application.