MC65, HSPA, 802.11a/b/g, Imager, Camera, 256/1GB (RAM/Flash), Numeric
100 IN STOCK
The Motorola MC65 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA) puts the power of a desktop computer, scanner, imager, mobile phone and 3.2 MP camera in the hands of your mobile workforce, allowing them to make the most out of every minute out in the field and get real-time access to critical backend systems.
Supercharging your mobile workforce, the rugged Motorola MC65 has been designed to withstand the most heavy handed of users in most mobile environments, it achieves this whilst also being easy to use. Maximising user productivity the MC65 is loaded with a customisable user interface enabling your workforce to access everything they need to do their job within a tap or two.
The MC65 boasts technology that makes it able to sense its environment allowing it to conserve battery power, maintain a consistent screen visibility in all lighting conditions and adjust the ringer volumn depending on background noise levels.
- Rugged, lightweight design the MC65 can withstand drops of 1.8m to concrete
- Customizable Enterprise UI allows faster access to applications increasing productivity
- High scan rate of 1D and 2D bar codes making it ideal for applications that require intensive scanning
- Switchable 3G Networks dual 3.5G broadband WAN connects flexibly to both GSM and CDMA networks
- High definition VGA display supports high-resolution images such as high-resolution photographs, video and documents
- One-Click Data Capture enabling workers to capture barcodes, documents photos, videos instantly
The Motorola MC65 has a 1 year return to base warranty.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice.