Datalogic Dragon D131 with Standard Range Scanner & Multi-Interface (please select cable separately)
Enquiry for stock availability
The Datalogic Dragon scanner can accurately scan bar codes from distances of up to 10M making it ideal for applications including work-in-progress control, warehouse management, shipping and receiving. Ideal for use with fork lifts where the scanner can be connected to a mounted computer or tablet.
The Datalogic Dragon has now been replaced by the Datalogic PowerScan D8330 barcode scanner.
- Puzzle Solver Technology allows fast and accurate reading of standard, poorly printed and damaged bar codes
- Rugged scanner, can withstand drops of up to 2M
- Easy and installation and configuration of scanned data with Datalogic software
- Increase ease of use with built in metal hook to hang up in the fork lift
- Operates down to -30 degrees for cold store or freezer environments
- Standard, long range or high density scanning options
The Datalogic Dragon has a 3 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to varying support contracts that cover repairs and replacements from within 24 hours to 5 days. Product support can be onsite or return to base depending on your requirements.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your scanning needs.