cab A4+T Textile Printer - USB & Ethernet Ports
The cab A4+T is an ideal textile printing solution and can work on a variety of materials. The A4+T differs from the original A+ series with additional drive rollers to help pull the textile material away from the thermal ribbon.
From stand-alone operation to integration within a production line - the A+ series label printers leave nothing to be desired, as an easy to operate, dependable printer, offering many features for fast and efficient label printing.
The Cab A4+T industrial printer can efficiently print up to 4 inch wide labels and 10 inches-per-second print speed and is ideal for manufacturing, warehousing and business applications. The cab A4+ casing is made of dye cast aluminium, a wide range of connectivity options as standard including USB, Ethernet and RS-232.
- 300 dots per inch printing makes small text easy to read.
- By printing 5 inches per second, these printers output labels quickly and efficiently, maximizing productivity.
- Includes cablabel R2+ labelling software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels.
- The die cast metal construction provides rugged reliability for the tough environments.
- Designed for the continuous three shift operation in an industrial environment.
The cab A4+T comes standard with a 1 year return to base warranty - all printers are expected to be fixed and returned within 5-15 days.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
|Interfaces||USB / RS-232C / 10/100 Ethernet / 802.11b/g/n WLAN (Optional on some models)|
|Max Print Width (MM)||104|
|Memory (Flash/RAM)||8MB, 64MB|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||300|
|Programming Language||J-Script direct programming / abc-Basic Compiler|
|Sensors||Black Mark, Gap|
|Size in mm (WxDxH)||242 x 446x 274|
|Stand Alone||Two USB Interfaces for keyboard connection|
|Wireless Options||802.11b/g WLAN|