Today, Epson announced a branding change for three of its colour label printers. All of which we sell here in AM Labels’ online store.
TM-C3400 -> ColorWorks C3400
The C3400 is able to print on-demand labels, tags and tickets with full colour without taking up space as it can be used as a desktop printer. However, due to its versatility, the robust and reliable C3400 can easily be used in industrial environments.
- Print speeds of up to 92mm/sec.
- Ink cartridges are individual and easily replaceable.
- Comes installed with a built-in auto cutter.
Click here for more information on the ColorWorks C3400.
TM-C3500 -> ColorWorks C3500
The C3500 can print high-quality colour, on-demand labels, tickets and tags. With fast print speeds of up to 103mm/sec and individual pigment ink cartridge replacements, the C3500 is ideal for first time labelling purposes.
- LCD screen for ink and printer status.
- BS5609 compliant, for printing GHS chemical labels.
- Like the C3400 as a built cutter with an optional catch tray.
Click here for more information on the ColorWorks C3500.
GP-C831 -> ColorWorks C831
The C831 is an industrial-strength inkjet label printer that is perfectly suited to printing GHS large format drum and chemical labels. The C831 combines all the benefits of a rugged colour inkjet printer with the accuracy of an 8-pin tractor feeder.
- Print speeds of up to 91.7mm/sec.
- High resolution printing of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- High capacity, individual ink cartridges.
Click here for more information on the ColorWorks C831.
For any further information regarding our colour label printer range, please click here or phone our friendly sales team on 01536 414222.
For more information on our colour label printers please click here