Well, the extremely popular Zebra Z4M was the benchmark for many an industrial label printer. Still a performer in warehouses around the world today the Z4M remains a popular choice of printer. With this in mind, when Zebra decided to discontinue the Z4M its successor had a hard job to follow.
The Zebra ZM400 replaced the Z4M and as a result of new technological advances in hardware and software, the ZM400 offers a number of additional benefits over the Zebra Z4M models whilst remaining backwards compatible. The ZM400 is a straight swap for the Z4M.
- Four times the memory of the Z4M: 8MB Flash, 16MB DRAM - enables faster send to print time and quicker printing of labels with intensive graphic designs.
- The increased memory also allows for labels to be printed up to 4M in length.
- An adjustable sensor allows easy printing of narrow labels or labels with more than one across the web - just adjust the sensor to the position of the label to detect.
- Multi language control panel with back lit display.
- Real time clock for applications that require time and date stamping.
- Firmware updates mean that the ZM400 can be used with ZPL II, EPL, XML, APL, Web View, and Alert, allowing migration from legacy code and access to new printing signals.
Call 01536 414222 or click here to view more information on the ZM400 and to buy online