- Four times the memory of the Z4M: 8MB Flash, 16MB DRAM - enables faster send to print time and quicker printing of labels with intensive graphic designs.
- The increased memory also allows for labels to be printed up to 4M in length.
- An adjustable sensor allows easy printing of narrow labels or labels with more than one across the web - just adjust the sensor to the position of the label to detect.
- Multi language control panel with back lit display.
- Real time clock for applications that require time and date stamping.
- Firmware updates mean that the ZM400 can be used with ZPL II, EPL, XML, APL, Web View, and Alert, allowing migration from legacy code and access to new printing signals.