50 x 40M (Continuous), 3M Matt White Polyester Labels. Box Quantity 5 Rolls.
Quality 3M 7815 Matt White Polyester Labels with a 310 Acrylic adhesive are ideal for a wide variety of applications including durable goods labelling, equipment identification, rating plates, barcode labels and signs. Available in standard stock sizes, custom sizes are subject to quotation and minimum order quantities.
For interior and exterior applications requiring high resistance to abrasion, water and various chemicals, such as rating plates, durable goods labels, barcodes and pallet labels, signs etc.
These are only available on 25mm cores so will fit most desktop label printers but do check your printers specification before purchase.
Ideal for printing:
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates for durable goods.
- Matte topcoat provides the advantages of matte coating combined with a surfacethat is smooth enough for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons arerecommended for optimum durability. The matte coating resists degradation fromscuffing, chemicals, moisture, and wide temperature fluctuations. The topcoat alsoprovides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- #310 adhesive is a firm adhesive which resists oozing and provides high strengthon a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals.
- 55# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- 3M™ Label Material 7815 is UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted(File 99316). See the UL and CSA listings for details.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
|Core Size||25 (Desktop)|
|Size WxH||50 x 40M|
|Size Length||< 40|