45 x 20mm, 3M Gloss White Polyester Die-Cut Labels, permanent adhesive, 1750 labels per roll, 25mm cores, box quantity 10500
3M 7816 Gloss White polyester labels with a 310 E Acrylic are ideal for a wide variety of applications including durable goods labelling, equipment identification, rating plates, barcode labels and signs. Available in standard stock sizes, custom sizes are subject to quotation and minimum order quantities.
For interior and exterior applications requiring high resistance to abrasion, water and various chemicals, such as rating plates, durable goods labels, barcodes and pallet labels, signs etc.
The polyesters are available in a variety of colours in matt, gloss and metallic finishes and have aggressive adhesives for ultimate adhesion to surfaces such as stainless steel, painted metals, glass etc.
These are only available on 25mm cores so will fit most desktop label printers but do check your printers specification before purchase.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- 310 Ε is a firm adhesive, which resists oozing and provides high strength on a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals. It additionally has improved chemical and U.V. resistance.
- 62 g/m2 densified glassine liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL and cUL approved (File Number MH18072)
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labelling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates for durable goods.
Lead times vary from 2-3 days if in stock.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
|Core Size||25 (Desktop)|
|Size WxH||45 x 20|
|Size Length||< 40|