42 x 35mm Labels, Direct Thermal Material, Permanent Adhesive
Boxed in 10 rolls.
Add 5 or more to basket for quantity discounts. Discount applied in basket
123 IN STOCK
- Buy 5 for £6.30 £7.56 each and save 25%
- Buy 10 for £4.20 £5.04 each and save 50%
- Buy 50 for £3.78 £4.54 each and save 55%
- Buy 100 for £3.36 £4.03 each and save 60%
42 x 35mm Labels – Direct Thermal Labels With Permanent Adhesive
Give your labels that premium look with our high quality direct thermal labels. Our labels are the perfect addition to a range of industries which include retail, schools, supermarkets, warehouses, offices and much more.
The direct thermal labels feature excellent print contrast for barcodes, product & packaging labelling, shipping & address labels, product labels and general use labelling.
As well as, they are ideal for desktop label printers with a 25 - 38mm core and not to be used in environments that are exposed to sunlight or damp for prolonged periods of time.
Do you have a question or need help with your order? Contact us today.
- Easy to load in a wide range of desktop printers
- Wide range of sizes readily available from stock
- Not easily removed from your items, permanent adhesive ensures that your items are not lost within a delivery process
- Enhance picking/delivery accuracy through improved identification of your items
- Save time and money, direct thermal labels are made from heat sensitive paper so there is no need for extra cost of ribbons/ink
Want to know more on labelling solutions, click on the options below:
- Sandwich labels - https://amlabels.co.uk/sandwich-labels
- Box End Labels - https://amlabels.co.uk/box-end-labels
Please note that these labels will fit most desktop and mid-range label printers, and are fully zebra compatible labels, but make sure to check your printers specification sheet and ensure it can take a 38mm inner diameter media core.
Including: Zebra LP2844, Zebra TLP2844, Zebra GK420d, Zebra GK420t, Intermec PC43d, Intermec PC34t, TSC 245C.
Non top coated, chemi-thermal paper with high print resolution properties. Very limited resistance to thermal image scratching or smudging. Avoid contact with moisture, oil and fats. Labels supplied on 38mm cores (except when stated), outside wound, Max OD: 110mm (38mm core) / 127mm (25mm core).
General purpose strong permanent adhesive with good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.
|Print Technology||Direct Thermal|
|Core Size||38 (Desktop)|
|Size WxH||42 x 35|
|Size Length||< 40|