110mm x 300M Black Wax Inkanto (Armor) AWR 470 Ribbon, Box Quantity 10
690 IN STOCK
Inkanto Wax Ribbons T21449IO – AWR 470
110mm x 300M Black Wax ribbons. Inkanto T21449IO, AWR 470 ribbons on 25mm core (Industrial) for near edge printers. Box quantity of 10 thermal ribbons.
Enjoy complete peace of mind when using the World’s leading wax ribbons. The AWR 470 ribbons deliver excellent print quality on a range of label materials. This includes rough vellum papers, matt coated papers and glossy coated papers. The AWR 470 SolFree is the only ribbon in the world to be coated without using solvents.
SolFree represents a saving of 365g of CO2 compared to the same ribbon (with average dimensions) produced with a traditional process for the backcoating. AWR 470 SolFree ribbons are well known for its high coverage ability which is essential for printing the rough materials widely used in logistics.
Main uses for AWR 470 ribbons include storage labelling, shipping labels, tags, crate labelling, signage and logos, labels on bags of parts or products and distribution labels.
Product Certifications include IP35/2004 Food Contract Europe, FDA Food Contact USA, RoHs Heavy Metals, Halogen Free, REACH SVHC Free and CP65 California Proposition 65.
Main Benefits Of Using Inkanto (Armor) AWR 470 Ribbons
- Great print quality, ensuring good readability and scanning of barcodes, digits and characters
- Particularly adapted to all kinds of paper substrates
- Very good sensitivity
- Excellent blackness
- Each box contains a free cleaning wipe for your print head, to help maximize the print performance of your print-head and reduce the risks of poor print results
- Guaranteed for life
- The only ribbon on the market produced without using any solvent
- Enables users to reduce their carbon footprint
- Very high covering power enabling printing even on the rough label materials
For more information on Inkanto (Armor) AWR 470 ribbons, please contact our friendly sales team.
|Internal Core Diameter (MM)||25 (Industrial)|
|Ribbon Length (m)||300|
|Ribbon Width (mm)||110|