Zebra LS3008 1D Handheld Barcode Scanner
The LS3008 rugged handheld scanner offers affordable performance and durability, perfectly situated for smaller manufacturing and light industrial environments. Designed from the ground up for all day use, the LS3008 provides the highest level of uptime performance in its class. The patented Liquid Polymer Scan Technology is frictionless and will not wear out. The scanner is built to withstand everyday drops; offers a scratch-resistant, tempered glass exit window for high-quality scanning day in and day out; and can be safely used in dusty environments.
Low total cost of ownership
In addition to the productivity-enhancing features you need to keep business moving, the LS3008 offers one of the lowest total costs of ownership in its class, thanks to its enhanced optical sensors and durable design, these factors when combined contribute to significantly reduced downtime and enhanced employee productivity. Support for Remote Scanner Management (RSM) enables you to effortlessly monitor and upgrade devices from a central remote location, dramatically reducing management time and costs.
Superior functionality for enhanced productivity
This easy-to-use, lightweight and ergonomic device requires virtually no training and is packed with productivity enhancing features. Objects can be comfortably scanned at any angle — the innovative multi-line rasterising scan pattern eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning of the scanner. Users can move rapidly from one bar code to another without delay or rescanning, due to superior motion tolerance. With optimized optics, the LS3008 helps deliver first time, every time scanning — even on damaged and poorly printed bar codes.
- Can be safely wiped down and sanitised for clean manufacturing and hospital environments
- Eliminates friction and wear for superior durability and reliability
- Maximises reliability and uptime
- Enables comfortable, intuitive scanning
- Enables effortless scanning of smaller barcodes
- Delivers continuously reliable scanning
- Drop specification: 6.5ft/2m drops to concrete at room temperature
- IP53 sealing
- Wide working range from 0 to 19 inches
- Scratch resistant tempered glass exit window
Please Note: The Zebra LS3008 has been discontinued and has since been replaced by the Zebra LI3608 which can be found by here.