Zebra LI4278 Barcode Scanner, Multiple Interface, Cradle, USB Kit, White
666 IN STOCK
The LI4278 takes 1-D bar code scanning to a whole new level, allowing workers to scan faster, and farther than has ever before been possible with a 1D scanning solution of this class. Workers can rapidly capture virtually any 1-D bar codes thanks to the scanners high quality optical sensor.
Thanks to Zebras cutting edge decoding engine, scan speeds are their fastest ever, enhancing employee productivity and increasing company ROI. In addition, with Bluetooth® 2.1 as standard which utilises state of the art military grade encryption, communications is quick and secure allowing workers to scan stock freely without the limitations and potential dangers of unnecessary wires. 100 percent UPC bar codes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm including the typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer allowing retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons and much more.
- Excellent 1D scanning performance - Delivers superior scanning speed and a wide data capture range
- Captures virtually all 1D barcodes on any surface including mobile phone displays - Capture labels printed on traditional paper labels as well as mobile barcodes that may be displayed on a mobile phone, tablet or computer screen
- Wide working range - Reads UPC barcodes from 1in/2.54cm to 30 in/76.2cm as well as high density codes at extended ranges for application flexibility
- Superior motion and angular tolerance - Barcodes can be captured faster, and there is no need to pause between scans or align scanner and barcode
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Provides largest number of scans per charge easily provides a full day of service in the highest usage profiles; replaceable battery ensures long lifecycle
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Management (RSM) - Dramatically reduces management time and cost, from initial configuration to day-to-day management
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete - Protects against downtime from breakage due to everyday drops
- Flexible mounting vertical or horizontal - Desktop cradle provides versatility to accommodate your unique environment
- Bluetooth 2.1 - Provides better security, better performance, better energy management and much easier pairing over the Bluetooth wireless connection
- Backward compatible - Works with LS4278 cradles, providing a very cost-effective upgrade path