Twin Cat2 ACH Label Rewinder
The Twin Cat2 ACH rewinder/unwinder is the most versitile and popular model in the excellent heavy-duty Twin Cat2 range. With an adjustable core holder on both spindles, accepting cores between 25 to 101mm(1 to 4”), it is suited to almost all applications.
Each spindle has its own powerful motor and the direction and torque are independantly controlled on each spindle, allowing for both rewinding and unwinding on the same machine. The rugged steel construction makes the Twin Cat 2 ACH perfect for heavy industrial use in tough environments.
Also featured is an external "Halt" control, automatically removing power from the motor when the printer has finished.There are no troublesome belts, clutches or dancing arms, instead is a powerful direct drive motor controlled by Labelmate’s Constant Adjustable Torque ("CAT") technology, ensuring constant and uniform rewind torque.
- Compatible with a wide range of printers
- Continuously and independantly adjustable torque and braking control on both spindles
- External "Halt" control automatically stopping when the printer has finished
- Fast and reliable rewinding at speeds up to 30ips(760mm/sec) with labelmate’s proprietary “CAT” technology automatically adjusting to the printer speed
- Rewinding and unwinding on the same machine with two bi-directional motors
The Twin Cat2 ACH has a 5-year parts and labour limited warranty and a one-year limited warranty on included power supply module, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label rewinder requirements.
|Base Plate Footprint||180 x 370 mm (7 x 15")|
|External Halt Control||Yes|
|Internal Core Diameter (MM)||N/A|
|Max Label Roll Weight||5kg on each spindle|
|Max Label Width||155mm (6")|
|Power Requirements||230-vac 50-Hz, 120-vac 60-Hz power supply is also available at the same price|
|Size in mm (WxDxH)||381 x 318 x 425|
|Speed (mm per second)||760|
|Winding Direction||Both independantly bi-directional|