Mini Cat MC-10 Label Rewinder
The Mini Cat MC-10 is part of one of the worlds most popular low cost label rewinder series. It is a compact design suited to the desktop environment.
The MC-10 is coreless, so it is designed to directly rewind onto the shaft, meaning there is now no need to purchase any cores to rewind the labels. The rugged steel construction gives the MC-10 superior strength and reliability.
As with all Mini Cat’s, the MC-10 uses LABELMATE’s proprietary Constant Adjustable Torque™ (“CAT”) technology, providing fast and reliable performance at an exceptionally low price. The specialised motor used in the Mini Cat range is bi-directional and a separate switch on the power supply conveniently controls the speed, without the need for any problematic belts, clutches or dancing arms. The bi-directional motor allows the MC-10 to be used in rewinding and unwinding applications.
- Compatible with a wide range of printers.
- Quick and easy installation
- Rugged steel construction
- Coreless rewinding removing the cost of purchasing additional cores.
- Fast and reliable rewinding at speeds up to 20 ips (500mm/sec) with labelmate’s proprietary “CAT” technology automatically adjusting to the printer speed
- Suitable for rewinding and unwinding with the bi-directional motor
The Mini Cat MC-10 has a 5-year parts and labour limited warranty and a one-year limited warranty on included power supply modul, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label rewinder requirements.
|Internal Core Diameter (MM)||coreless|
|Max Label Roll Weight||3.9Kg|
|Max Label Width||125mm (5)|
|Power Requirements||220-240 vac 50Hz. UL / CSA Listed Power Supply. 120vac 60Hz. 20 va. available at no additional cost|
|Size in mm (WxDxH)||152 x 279 x 229|
|Speed (mm per second)||500|
|Winding Direction||Bi-directional operation|