MC9596-K handheld computer with 802.11 a/b/g,HSDPA, 2D Imager, Integrated GPS, 128MB/512MB , Audio/Voice/BT, Alpha Primary Keypad
The MC9500-K leverages the flagship features and functionality of Motorola’s signature MC9000 Series rugged mobile computers, while introducing many new capabilities defined through extensive research and testing in logistics, parcel/post, direct store delivery (DSD), field service, public safety and sales force automation applications in some of the world’s leading organisations.
The MC9500-K delivers a more rugged design, more data capture options, true WAN technology independence and application flexibility through customer-swappable WAN subsystems and keypads, more processing power and a game-changing approach to battery and backroom management.
- Next generation rugged design, IP67 sealing, integrated internal antennas
- Easy one-handed operation for key-based applications
- Customer swappable 3.5G broadband WAN (GSM HSDPA and CDMAEVDO Rev A) right in the backroom — no need to return the device to a Motorola service center
- Modular field swappable keypad options
- 3.7 inch colour high resolution VGA display (640 x 480) with backlight
- Powerful Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz microprocessor and a user accessible micro-SD card slot
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.x operating system
- Assisted and Autonomous GPS
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio;WPAN: Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR, IrDA for wireless connectivity to existing business equipment
- Industry leading 1D/2D bar code scanning plus 3 megapixel optional digital colour camera