Honeywell Granit Industrial 1910i - USB Kit (Includes Scanner + USB Cable)
The Honeywell Granit 1910i industrial-grade area-imaging barcode scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated 1910i is built to survive 5,000 3.3´(1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5´ (2 m) even at -22°F (-30°C). As a result, businesses deploying this industry leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
Powered by Honeywell's Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1910i provides users with the same exceptional bar code reading performance as the bestin-class Xenon series of area-imaging scanners. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low density linear codes, the 1910i is built to read virtually all bar codes with ease-supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth-of-field.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5´ (2 m) at -23°F (-30°C) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® Class 1, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 300´ (100 m) from base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate with a single base, reducing the total cost of ownership
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell's area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing—eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge and is removable without tools ensuring maximum uptime for operations running multiple shifts
- Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes from up to 22? (56 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location
The Honeywell Granit Industrial 1910i Industrial barcode scanner comes standard with a 3 year factory warranty.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
|Supported Barcodes||1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes|
|Cable Options||USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232 TTL|
|Device Stand||Hands free|
|Drop Resistence Concrete (M)||2|
|Environment||Industrial, Warehouse, Logistic Centers|
|Scan Distance||1.5cm - 74.9cm|
|Size in mm (WxDxH)||75 x 133 x 195|