We are delighted to announce that we have added the Afinia A200 Bottle Label Applicator our portfolio. The Afinia A200 is an innovative, semi-automatic bottle label applicator that is simple and easy to operate, enabling you to effortlessly apply labels to bottles, cans, jars and a range of other cylindrical containers.
Thanks to its ultrasonic gap detector, the A200 benefits from a highly accurate, efficient and consistent performance, even when clear materials are used. What’s more, the gap detector on the A200 is more far reliable than mechanical flag sensors, which are common in other bottle label applicators.
The compact label applicator can accommodate a variety of bottle, can and jar sizes, from 25 mm to 160 mm in diameter and from 80 mm to 240 mm in height. Facilitating the application of smooth, straight and perfectly spaced labels without bubbles or creases, the durable and low-cost A200 increases productivity, as well as saving time and money, while offering consistent and reliable results. The applicator is compatible with both single and front-and-back labels and, for additional ease of use, labels can be applied with a simple push of a button or via the included foot pedal.
With the ability to apply labels on up to 600 bottles or containers per hour, the A200 is ideal for use in a variety of industries and applications, including for businesses operating in retail, food and beverage and health and beauty sectors. Designed to enable you to apply labels to their chosen container accurately, the applicator is highly flexible, easy to adjust, and extremely competitively priced compared to other similar models on the market.
The improved mechanical design of the A200 is user friendly and the product guide can be easily customised, enabling label application onto bottles with both small and large heights. The applicator can also accommodate printing onto a limited range of tapered bottles. The A200 further benefits from an intuitive colour display which displays status information in a clear and concise manner, while enabling you to programme up to 29 formats, including the gap between front and back labels.
Key features and benefits of the Afinia A200 Bottle Label Applicator:
- Next generation bottle label applicator with the ability to apply labels onto a range of cylindrical containers
- Compatible with single or front-and-back labels
- Ultrasonic sensor which can reliably detect gaps in a wide range of media types
- Suitable for containers between 25 mm to 160 mm in diameter
- Suitable for containers between 80 mm to 240mm in height
- Dispensing speed of 0.1 metres per second (four inches per second)
- Colour display which shows status information and facilitates easy set up. The digital panel allows users to programme spacing values with up to 29 formats
- Two operation modes for users to choose from; a simple push button or hands free foot pedal
- Ideal for businesses operating in retail, food and beverage and health and beauty industries
- Dimensions: H 245 x W 365 x D 330 mm
The Afinia A200 Bottle Label Applicator allows businesses, operating in a range of industries, to effortlessly, efficiently and evenly apply labels to their chosen bottle or cylindrical container, delivering professional and consistent results, each and every time. It was developed to provide a solution to common issues that can occur when operating label applicators with mechanical gap detectors, such as the metal flag being prone to damage or adhesive build up. The ultrasonic media sensor on the A200 can detect gaps in a wider range of media types, offering increased levels of accuracy and ease of use, while eliminating any inconsistencies that applying labels by hand can often create.
For more information on the new Afinia A200 Bottle Label Applicator from AM Labels Limited, please call the sales team on 01536 414 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
26th October 2021