Asset Tracking Software: Arnhem Wharf Primary School
Arnhem Wharf Primary School needed a solution to manage and track their assets.
Arnhem Wharf Primary School, a state community school with over 430 pupils between the ages of three and eleven. The school is one of 102 schools in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
By 2010 a new government standard, the Financial Management Standard In Schools (FMSIS), should be implemented in all Primary, Middle, Secondary and Special schools. Part of the standard requires all schools to have an efficient way of managing and tracking their assets. Arnhem Wharf School therefore needed to come into line with the standard by finding a way to record all school assets accurately.
AML provided Arnhem Wharf School with PASS Locator asset tracking software, which consisted of three elements:
- PC based administration software to record and track all the schools assets and owners.
- Pre-printed barcoded asset labels with an individual barcode for each asset to allow easy identification and electronic recording by scanning the assets barcode, eliminating manual paperwork.
- Handheld barcode scanner: easily portable so that assets can be recorded electronically at any location on the school grounds. In addition, AM Labels also provided on-site installation and software training.
A one-year’s support contract, including additional telephone support to assist with any post-training questions, was also included for added peace of mind.
- Accurate electronic asset tracking
- Easy transfer of data from handheld scanner to PC based administration system
- Portable data collection terminal with built-in barcode scanner to enable items to be scanned and recorded anywhere on school grounds
- Durable barcoded asset labels, designed to last the lifetime of the asset
- Records automatically organised, and can be sorted in a variety of ways to give clear visibility
- The ability to organise auditing at regular intervals
- Easy to install and use
- Everything you need available from AML – no need to source elements from different providers
AM Labels Limited have already successfully installed the PASS Locator asset tracking software into several schools around the UK, including The Gryphon School in Dorset.
What can we do for you?
AM Labels do whatever it takes to find the right solutions for individual customer’s needs. We understand that one size does not always fit all and that all businesses are very much unique. No matter what industry you are in it is extremely likely that we have a solution for one or more of your everyday business needs – be it labelling, barcoding, scanning, asset tracking or similar. So get in touch and let our experts do the hard work for you:
- Using over forty years of industry experience we start by identifying your needs.
- Our unrivalled product knowledge enables us to swiftly identify and source the best solutions and products for you. And if you don’t need them we won’t try to sell you them!
- Our technical experts will oversee installation / implementation of your new system.
- Our dedicated team are always on hand to support you and offer advice – we like to see all our customers as lifelong partners.
For a friendly chat about what we may be able to offer you or just for some advice please call us on: