Honeywell (Intermec) Wax Resin Ribbons - TMX2000, 110mm x 220M
110mm x 220M wax resin ribbons. TMX2000, Honeywell (Intermec) ribbon. Box quantity of 10 thermal transfer ribbons per carton. Colour: black.
When paired with compatible labels, Honeywell (Intermec) ThermaMAX TMX2000 thermal transfer ribbons provide excellent print quality for barcodes and labels along with enhanced abrasion and smear resistance. In addition, TMX2000 ribbons have been engineered for consistent print quality and performance for a wide range of materials, papers and films and suitable for semi-gloss paper labels and synthetic labels.
The mid-range Honeywell TMX2000 ribbons have been designed to withstand mild to harsh environments for all types of industries which involve:
- Automotive components
- Lawn and garden equipment
- Building products
- Valuable asset tracking
- Industrial bins
- Transportation and logistics
- Compliance labelling
- Lumber tracking
Thermal Ribbons Available In Three Different Grades
Honeywell (Intermec) ribbons are available in three different grades: wax, wax resin and resin to suit your labelling requirement.
- Wax – general purpose wax ribbon suited to standard high speed, high volume printing on to paper labels and tags.
- Wax / Resin - smudge resistant wax/resin ribbon. Suitable for semi-gloss paper and some synthetic labels.
- Resin - excellent smudge and scratch resistance. Suitable for synthetic labels, matt and high gloss coated papers.
Contact Us For More Information
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification tab. Or, to contact our friendly sales team, fill out our enquiry form here or alternatively phone us on 01536 414 222